Massachusetts General Law Chapter 41, Section 55 states that any town may authorize the Board of Selectmen to appoint a Town Accountant who shall perform the duties and possess the powers of town auditors as defined in Sections 50 to 53 inclusive.
The Accounting office is responsible for maintenance of all financial records ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations and oversight of departmental appropriations.
- Approval of Bills and Payrolls
- Conference Approval
- Contract Data Sheet
- Disclosure of Appearance of Conflict of Interest CH268A Sec 23(b)(a)
- Disclosure of Financial Interest by Municipal Employee CH268A Sec 19
- Form RMU-2 - Application for Destruction Permission
- Fixed Asset Control
- Form RMU-2E - Application for Scanning and Destruction Permission
- Mileage Form